So, yesterday my inbox on my email housed two pleasant surprises. First... I've been nominated for the "Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award" by the beautiful Rashida of 876 Lover Thank you so much!
The premise is you answer 10 questions then nominate 5 people and give them 10 questions to answer.
Here are Rashida's questions:
1. What do you love the most about the Country you live in?
My president is black.
2. What’s the hardest thing about blogging for you?
Trying to figure out how much of my personal life to include. It's about finding the balance in which you still have some privacy and sharing enough to where your readers relate to you. 3. Coffee or Tea?
4. What’s your favourite movie?
Hmm, so many to choose from, but off the top of my head, Love Jones.
5. What’s the blog you especially look out for in reader?
I love everyone but I get excited when I see ShadaeNaturally post (hey little sis!)
6.What’s one thing (non-material) that makes you smile?
My niece's laugh. It's so carefree.
7. Where would you go for your dream vacation?
Any tropical island.
8. What’s your passion?
Living a happy life is my passion. I couldn't just pick one thing because I obviously love writing, I'm passionate about black lives mattering in a world that sees them as targets, I'm passionate about love and family so to tie it all up, life is my passion.
9.What’s your favourite Christmas dish?
Collard Greens (you can take the girl out of the country, but can't take the country out the girl 😉)
10.Naughty or Nice? :P
Xosoleil Shadaenaturally Whoisamberjanae FlyyBlkgrl CrissiUntangled
Here are my questions:
1. Why do you blog? 2. Celebrity crush? 3. Any hidden talents? 4. What's the hardest aspect of being a writer/blogger? 5. Favorite TV show? 6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 7. Favorite book? 8. Any advice for aspiring bloggers? 9. Goals for 2015? 10. Favorite food?
I just found our that the oh-so-wonderful Tyece of TwentiesUnscripted included this blog in her "50 Blogs to Take Into 2015"!!! You don't know how honored I am to be in such great company.
Thank you so much Rashida and Tyece for your support of my blog. This wouldn't be possible without you, I'm appreciative of the both of you beyond 100 words.