The Libster Award
The SUPER AWESOME Julia of Silent Spells nominated for yet another blog award! I'm so grateful for her to even consider my little ol' blog. And if you haven't already, check out Julia's feature on this blog right here.
As many of these blog awards go there's some rules that comes with these amazing nominations:
- Thank you nominator and post a link to his/her blog.
– Display the award on your blog.
– Answer the 11 questions provided by the nominator.
– Nominate 5-11 blogs which have less than 1000 followers, and let them know they’ve been nominated.
– Make up and post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
– Post these rules on your blog.
Julia's Questions are as follows:
1. What is your favorite board game?
This is a tough one, but it's a tie between Trouble and The game of Life.
2. Who/what are your writing inspirations?
Pretty much everything. I try to find inspiration in the things I see and the people I meet. That's the basis of my blog, my life and everything that inspires it, using only 100 words.
3. How did you start blogging on WordPress?
I've blogged years ago, but I used Blogger. So when I decided that I wanted to blog I had to choose between Blogger and Wordpress, Wordpress won.
4. What is your favorite joke or riddle?
Any Joke Comedian Kevin Hart says. (Too many to type).
5.What embarrasses you?
I'm not easily embarrassed, but the only time I am embarrassed when my aunt calls me my family nickname in front of people.
6. What’s the biggest personal change you've made?
I've decided to start loving myself more. For years I've been so hard on myself, I didn't want to live like that anymore.
7. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
Hated because I can easily ignore a hater, but to be forgotten isn't that easy to ignore.
8. If you could try out any job for a day, which job would you like to try?
I would love to be president for a day. HEY PRESIDENT OBAMA!
9.What’s the best piece of advice you ever heard?
My journalism professor once said "the best way to be an amazing writer is to read and write everyday."
10. What are some of your favorite books?
Wow, I'm always reading so this is hard. But if I could give my top five books they would be "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings" by the late, great Maya Angelou, "Sister Outsider" by Aundre Lorde, "Go Ask Alice" by Anonymous, "With or Without You" by Domenica Ruta and Any poetry book by Pablo Neruda.
11. What’s your favorite dessert?
My Nominees are:
4. Ever so Roco
My Questions are:
1. Why do you blog?
2. Do you have a writer or writers that you look up to?
3.If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring three things, what would they be?
4. Favorite quote?
5. What do you want people to know about you from your blog?
6. Favorite food?
7. Celebrity crush?
8. What is your writing process like?
9. What kind of music do you listen to?
10. Best piece of advice you've heard?
11. Advice to future bloggers?